Hey there! I am Holly Bunker- Wife, mother, adventurer, blogger, and empowerment speaker.
What I Do
We are meant to be happy in this life. That, in one simple phrase explains my passion for public speaking. In high school, I was constantly saddened by the obvious lack of self-worth that hindered many of my peers. Knowing people did not understand their potential deeply affected me, and I felt inspired to teach others how to achieve a high self- esteem, positive attitude, and overall happy life.
In 2012, I was certified by John Maxwell in leadership training. Since then, I have developed my own curriculum which I use to teach others about becoming their best selves. Now, on top of being a mommy and wife, I am a blogger and empowerment speaker. I am doing what I LOVE and I want to help you create a life you love too! Because of this, I teach on three main subjects, including:
1. Why Not Be You? Learn who you are, Choose to Be You, Act on the choices you make!
2. How to Use Positive Thinking to Skyrocket Your Happiness and Success
3. A Vote of Confidence for Moms
While I began my career speaking to young women, I also speak for high school classes, business functions, adult groups, mommy groups, and other events! If you would like to learn more about my seminars and speaking engagements, watch my video on the reviews page or contact me via the contact me page! Reach out to me! I would LOVE to speak at your next event!
What You Will Find on My Blog!
This blog is here to help YOU find ways to create your happiest lifestyle! My hope is that you will read posts, which include positive psychology research, personal experiences, tips, and relatable life lessons. If you incorporate these life changing teachings into your life, you will be on a surefire path to be a knock out success! Here are the 3 main sections of my blog :
1. About- Where you can learn all about me, my family, how to get in contact with me, and customer reviews of my speaking! (Need a public speaker? I would LOVE to share my message with you!
2. Positive Living - This blog section is where I talk about a whole bunch of personal development stuff, where we can learn and grow together about making life an uplifting experience! Topics include overcoming fear, creating a positive mindset, building confidence, growing our talents, sharing joy, and more!
3. Home and Family - This blog section focuses on making our home and family life happy. I majored in Recreation Management, emphasizing in Youth Development, so I learned a LOT about family life and I totally found a passion for it. Here, I share stories and articles about how to navigate through the ups and downs of parenthood and marriage, as well as how to make family time worthwhile!
We are all on this life journey learning and growing together and I am so excited to share my thoughts with you! Please take a look at my recent blog posts to find more about what interests YOU! Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions, collaborations, or content suggestions!
I live in Provo, UT. After growing up in Southern California, Utah Valley is a place I never thought I would call home, but I have grown to really love it! My husband Zach, daughter Alexia and I live in a white house with green shutters and a backyard with a humongous apple tree and very dead grass. Our front yard is sporting yet another huge tree and slightly more alive grass. We haven’t quite earned the “green thumb” title around here. You can often catch us outside the home going on a hike, walk, or lake trip in the summer, or to our family’s magical getaway- “the cabin”- to snowmobile and sled in the winter. When we are home, we like to bake our one successful cookie recipe, work on making our house a happy home, and watch movies.
I got married in August 2014 and spent the next year and a half enjoying walks to class at Brigham Young University with Zach and working on graduating with a degree in Recreation Management. Three weeks after our April 2016 graduation, our Cinco De Mayo baby was born! Life quickly went from driving the GXR up the canyon to towing the diaper bag and car seat around in the Toyota. But, somehow, life truly has become better than it ever was before. Although I have my ups and downs, which I will write about in this blog, married life quickly became better than being single and adding a baby to the Bunker clan has added even more joy and fulfillment to my life. Through my experiences I can say I have three true passions- my family, positive living, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.